Suggestions and Ideas to Improve Arrangements at Harams of Makkah and Madinah.....Read complete articlePreventive Guidelines against Coronavirus
Association of British Hujjaj (Pilgrims) UK strongly urges all prospective pilgrims (specifically people with weak body immune systems) to take preventive measures to safeguard their health and well being during their journey to perform Hajj/Umrah. The following measures can be taken to minimize the risk of Coronavirus.
1. Wash your hands well and continuously with water and soap or with other disinfectants used for hand washing, especially after coughing or sneezing.
2. Use tissues when coughing or sneezing and cover your mouth and nose. And if there are no tissues, it's preferred to cough or sneeze on top of the arm and not the hands.
3. Try as much as possible to avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth by hand, because it can transmit the virus after touching surfaces contaminated with the virus.
4. Wear gags in gathering and overcrowding places during Haj or Umrah.
5. Keep other hygienic and healthy habits such as food balance, physical activity, and taking enough sleep, and
6. Avoid as much as possible contact with infected people, and see a doctor when necessary.